Take-offs and Quotation Services from Infinity Galvanised Steel
What is a ‘take off’ service and how does it take the guess-work out of buying your guttering?
Undertaking a ‘take off’ means creating a complete list of the rainwater system components illustrated on the architect’s drawings
- For the team at Infinity to undertake your ‘take-off’, simply send us your architect drawings.
- We perform the take-offs ourselves, in-house, printing off your emailed plans on our in-house plotter.
- If not already specified by an architect, we can working out what you will require using a ‘flow calculation’ based on:
- the roof area, roof pitch
- and number of ‘drops’
('Drops' refers to the number of suitable locations for downpipes - based on the house design and the sub-surface drainage plan)
- and location of your property for efficient management of the rainwater to effectively protect your property and foundations.
(Our deeper half-round profile is suitable for areas of the UK with high rainfall, but we'll work out for you which width gutter and diameter of down pipe will be most effective based on your location.
We can then send you a quotation based on the information you have supplied to us.
With the exceptional service from Infinity there is really no requirement for you to hold stock:
Next Day Delivery & Same Day Quotes
Huge stocks of Infinity Galvanised Steel Rainwater System in 6 colours & now REAL Copper too
- FREE delivery on orders over £300 net to you or direct to your customer